We cannot control the Indiana weather in February and we may have some bad weather.
It will ultimately be the center/school/coach/parent/bowler decision to bowl or not.
BOWLERS WHO ADVANCE NEED TO CHECK THE WEATHER FORECAST IN AND TO THE AREA THEY ARE TRAVELING TO AND PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
We will hold our tournament event (regional, semi-state and finals) at the scheduled time regardless of the weather unless the tournament committee/staff determine the conditions warrant a postponement. The committee will work with that city or county to determine conditions. The event will be postponed if the host city or county is under the level 3 ‘state of emergency warning’. This is the level that says no one is to be on the roads. If that level of warning is issued, IHSB will work with area authorities to make some common sense decisions. If the meet is delayed, postponed or cancelled, that bowling center will have the most accurate information. Coordinators and coaches will be contacted. We cannot postpone for all area warnings. We will make every effort to allow everyone to compete. However, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to schedule to accommodate everyone. If additional events are required, the advancement ratio will be used at each event, not actual posted numbers. The commissioner will work with the center to reschedule a cancelled event. He has the authority to move the location to get necessary lanes.